You really have a couple of decisions for your ride to Pattaya. You can go the modest course – take a taxi to the bus stop, get the transport to Pattaya, and afterward get one more taxi to your inn.
You can share a ride – either with somebody you met at an online Pattaya gathering or go with a gathering in a 6 – 9 traveler van. I have two or three old buddies imparting the ride and the expense for another individual and have had only terrible encounters offering a van to 8 others.
My favored technique for going from the Bangkok International Airport – Suvarnabhumi – to Pattaya is to book a ride online ahead of time and have the driver sitting tight for me when I show up. I have tracked down a dependable source at a Pattaya discussion and have utilized him for as long as 6 years and he has never let me down. He is continually sitting tight for me just external where you get your gear. I have never been baffled.
There is another choice – the infamous taxi mafia at Bangkok International. These are the irritations that block your direction when you leave the gear merry go round. They have a clipboard close by and will annoy you regardless of whether you reveal to them that you as of now have a ride booked. They charge about twofold why I book my ride and are very irritating.
The help I use is controlled by a person named Mr. Toom and he has gotten so famous that he has needed to reevaluate his administration. He takes his cut and different drivers appear. He likewise gives a PDA number in the event that you can't find your driver at the air terminal. He charges 1200 baht for the ride and that incorporates air terminal stopping, tolls and the ride. You can likewise demand a vehicle that you can smoke in. Assuming you need to stop en route for a fast break – that isn't an issue. Just let the driver know.
I have consistently gotten lovely drivers, who let me smoke, and play music – either Thai or American. They get me to Pattaya in around 1




No comments:
Post a Comment